Monday, July 23, 2012
Forgive the terrible pun.

I have (fairly) recently started getting into the triathlon scene. I've been wanting to do this for about 2 1/2 years, so finally I buckled down and did it! It's been a bit of a rocky road as I figure everything out...sure I'm a strong swimmer, and I've been running since 6th grade, but cycling? This is uncharted territory. It's been a blast figuring it all out though and I am now a tri-hard. Again, excuse the pun. I'm just on one today.

Anyway, I've decided to mesh my creative, artsy side with my athletic, training side and create this little motivation-provider of sorts. Almost nothing spurs me on like pictures of people doing awesome things and inspiring quotes from wise people...I guess....

So if this speaks to you in some way, Like It, Pin It, Tweet It, Share It...whatever!

Happy exercising!
Good luck!


0 comments:

Followers

Powered by Blogger.