Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Since the holiday season is upon us, I know a lot of us are going to be joining in on countless festivities for the next 2 months or so. At said festivities, we are also going to be enjoying lots of delicious food that some of us might feel a little guilty about indulging in...especially when New Years rolls around.

Who's ever made a resolution involving fitness?? Whether it's to shed the Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas pounds or to do a triathlon by June or even to simply start a better exercise routine, I can help you get there! Goals are so hard to accomplish alone. I know. I have tried and failed at several, but I have a lot of people to thank for helping me accomplish those goals I have met.

So here's the deal. Come January, I will be offering free boot camp classes and personal training. Details:

Boot Camp 
If you are interested in taking a group fitness class (great support system, by the way!), 
1.  Contact me (see info at bottom of post) and let me know you want to start a class. This class will be free for you and everyone in your group. 

2.  Feel free to bring friends too! It'll be free for them as well. No trick here, guys. Promise.

3.  After you have gotten a group together (at least 4 people please, preferably 5 or 6), send me the names of everyone in your group and what days and times work for you. 

***Based in Utah. Contact me to see if I can come to your area.***

Classes start January 2nd.

Personal Training
If you're wanting something a little more personalized,
1.  Contact me and let me know you're interested in personal training. Again, this is free. Also, you can bring up to one other person. It will be free for them as well.

2.  Let me know a date and time we can meet for your consultation.

3.   Let the training begin!

REFERRAL REWARDS!
*For anyone you refer, they will get a free consultation, 1 free 1-hour session, and 50% off their remaining sessions. You will get a $10 gift certificate to the place of your choice if they end up training with me.*




Contact me at:
beenworkingout@gmail.com
***YOUR INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL***

0 comments:

Followers

Powered by Blogger.